StudyNotesWiki

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

I Just cant help myself S2 2017
(2 viewing) poppie10, (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1...45678910...13
TOPIC: I Just cant help myself S2 2017
**
#281776
Re:I Just cant help myself S2 2017 2 Weeks, 6 Days ago Karma: 16
Hijabi.Lawyer wrote:
u know what irritates me
they havent released study fees or book lists for 2018...


Tell me about it.,, some of us need to plan and budget
peppadew
Second Year Boarder
Posts: 146
graphgraph
Points: 500
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Modules completed: ILW1501, SCL1501, PVL1501, FLS1501, FLS1502, SCL1502, FAC1501, SJD1501, CSL2601, FUR2601, IOS2601, CIP2601, CRW2601, CRW2602, PVL2601, PVL2602, ADL2601, MRL2601, CMP2601, EVI3701 and MRL3701.

Semester 1: 2017 - PVL3702, EVI3702, CMP3701 and CIP3701.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#281783
Re:I Just cant help myself S2 2017 2 Weeks, 6 Days ago Karma: 16
Looking at the official results thread it appears that it is one result per night...
peppadew
Second Year Boarder
Posts: 146
graphgraph
Points: 500
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Modules completed: ILW1501, SCL1501, PVL1501, FLS1501, FLS1502, SCL1502, FAC1501, SJD1501, CSL2601, FUR2601, IOS2601, CIP2601, CRW2601, CRW2602, PVL2601, PVL2602, ADL2601, MRL2601, CMP2601, EVI3701 and MRL3701.

Semester 1: 2017 - PVL3702, EVI3702, CMP3701 and CIP3701.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#281784
Re:I Just cant help myself S2 2017 2 Weeks, 6 Days ago Karma: 14
They releasing results and I'm writing my last exam tomorrow
Samantha9
Master's Candidate Boarder
Posts: 522
graphgraph
Points: 1823
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Awaiting results: MAC2602
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#281787
Re:I Just cant help myself S2 2017 2 Weeks, 6 Days ago Karma: 18
Bryc3 wrote:
Rambo102 wrote:
I'm ridiculously bored, I've been studying so much and now that I'm free. I don't know what to do with myself. I was supposed to be playing games, but that's not really working out.

Hey Rambo, I couldn't agree more. I'm suffering from survivors remorse... Happy exams are over, but looking to study....

I've even got so bored that I've started cooking!


I am in the same boat. Not sure what to do with myself. We've become so used to studying that when we're not having to study its like what do we do? lol lol

People please tell us what do you do when you are not studying???
Rellzz
Honours Student Boarder
Posts: 401
graphgraph
Points: 1596
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
BBA 98316 - Bachelor of Business Administration
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#281788
Re:I Just cant help myself S2 2017 2 Weeks, 6 Days ago Karma: 20
I am reading
i finished 40 rules of love in one day
my next one is the book thief

in between that.. i work haha
Hijabi.Lawyer
Moderator
Posts: 2705
graphgraph
Points: 7223
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Attempting to complete an LLB through the maze called UNISA

*** no Whatsapp - DO NOT ask for groups or details ***
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#281789
Re:I Just cant help myself S2 2017 2 Weeks, 5 Days ago Karma: 5
Rellzz wrote:
Bryc3 wrote:
Rambo102 wrote:
I'm ridiculously bored, I've been studying so much and now that I'm free. I don't know what to do with myself. I was supposed to be playing games, but that's not really working out.

Hey Rambo, I couldn't agree more. I'm suffering from survivors remorse... Happy exams are over, but looking to study....

I've even got so bored that I've started cooking!


I am in the same boat. Not sure what to do with myself. We've become so used to studying that when we're not having to study its like what do we do? lol lol

People please tell us what do you do when you are not studying???


I don't do much hey, spend most of my day refreshing results and looking out for the results thread on SNW

Kidding, I started watching some series and movies that I've been putting off for a while. Edited my LinkedIn profile and responded to all of the people I had forgotten over the studying/exam period.
Rambo102
Second Semester Boarder
Posts: 47
graphgraph
Points:
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
I have a dream, where smarties and gummy bears will birth rascals. Where there is not prejudice for blue rascals over the rest, but each gets eaten evenly.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#281790
Re:I Just cant help myself S2 2017 2 Weeks, 5 Days ago Karma: 20
Rambo102 wrote:
Rellzz wrote:
Bryc3 wrote:
Rambo102 wrote:
I'm ridiculously bored, I've been studying so much and now that I'm free. I don't know what to do with myself. I was supposed to be playing games, but that's not really working out.

Hey Rambo, I couldn't agree more. I'm suffering from survivors remorse... Happy exams are over, but looking to study....

I've even got so bored that I've started cooking!


I am in the same boat. Not sure what to do with myself. We've become so used to studying that when we're not having to study its like what do we do? lol lol

People please tell us what do you do when you are not studying???


I don't do much hey, spend most of my day refreshing results and looking out for the results thread on SNW

Kidding, I started watching some series and movies that I've been putting off for a while. Edited my LinkedIn profile and responded to all of the people I had forgotten over the studying/exam period.


i just downloaded Game of Thrones season 7.. thats how bored i am
Hijabi.Lawyer
Moderator
Posts: 2705
graphgraph
Points: 7223
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Attempting to complete an LLB through the maze called UNISA

*** no Whatsapp - DO NOT ask for groups or details ***
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#281795
Re:I Just cant help myself S2 2017 2 Weeks, 5 Days ago Karma: 20
2 out of 5

Philosophy = 69%

Wooohooo

3 left ...
Hijabi.Lawyer
Moderator
Posts: 2705
graphgraph
Points: 7223
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Attempting to complete an LLB through the maze called UNISA

*** no Whatsapp - DO NOT ask for groups or details ***
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#281797
Re:I Just cant help myself S2 2017 2 Weeks, 5 Days ago Karma: 16
Hijabi.Lawyer wrote:
2 out of 5

Philosophy = 69%

Wooohooo

3 left ...


Well done
peppadew
Second Year Boarder
Posts: 146
graphgraph
Points: 500
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Modules completed: ILW1501, SCL1501, PVL1501, FLS1501, FLS1502, SCL1502, FAC1501, SJD1501, CSL2601, FUR2601, IOS2601, CIP2601, CRW2601, CRW2602, PVL2601, PVL2602, ADL2601, MRL2601, CMP2601, EVI3701 and MRL3701.

Semester 1: 2017 - PVL3702, EVI3702, CMP3701 and CIP3701.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#281805
Re:I Just cant help myself S2 2017 2 Weeks, 5 Days ago Karma: 5
Hijabi.Lawyer wrote:
2 out of 5

Philosophy = 69%

Wooohooo

3 left ...


Like a boss!!! I'd be happy with 49.50000%
Rambo102
Second Semester Boarder
Posts: 47
graphgraph
Points:
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
I have a dream, where smarties and gummy bears will birth rascals. Where there is not prejudice for blue rascals over the rest, but each gets eaten evenly.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#281815
Re:I Just cant help myself S2 2017 2 Weeks, 5 Days ago Karma: 20
Question : even tho the marks have already been released.. the tabs for the subject are still available

anyone else get that? or just me?
Hijabi.Lawyer
Moderator
Posts: 2705
graphgraph
Points: 7223
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Attempting to complete an LLB through the maze called UNISA

*** no Whatsapp - DO NOT ask for groups or details ***
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#281817
Re:I Just cant help myself S2 2017 2 Weeks, 5 Days ago Karma: 7
So unfair I almost always receive my results either past the official release date or just before. I wrote the 1st exam on the 16th October and I have 0. The wait continues.... Its the worst wait now as its my last semester and doubt always creeps in.
monster77
Second Year Boarder
Posts: 108
graphgraph
Points: 810
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
35/40. Semester 1 2017 Subjects: LPL4804
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#281818
Re:I Just cant help myself S2 2017 2 Weeks, 5 Days ago Karma: 20
Rambo102 wrote:
Hijabi.Lawyer wrote:
2 out of 5

Philosophy = 69%

Wooohooo

3 left ...


Like a boss!!! I'd be happy with 49.50000%



i put in way too much effort for a scrap!
Hijabi.Lawyer
Moderator
Posts: 2705
graphgraph
Points: 7223
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Attempting to complete an LLB through the maze called UNISA

*** no Whatsapp - DO NOT ask for groups or details ***
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#281819
Re:I Just cant help myself S2 2017 2 Weeks, 5 Days ago Karma: 20
monster77 wrote:
So unfair I almost always receive my results either past the official release date or just before. I wrote the 1st exam on the 16th October and I have 0. The wait continues.... Its the worst wait now as its my last semester and doubt always creeps in.

aw dont say that

i am sure you got a distinction!
Hijabi.Lawyer
Moderator
Posts: 2705
graphgraph
Points: 7223
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Attempting to complete an LLB through the maze called UNISA

*** no Whatsapp - DO NOT ask for groups or details ***
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#281820
Re:I Just cant help myself S2 2017 2 Weeks, 5 Days ago Karma: 20
peppadew wrote:
Hijabi.Lawyer wrote:
u know what irritates me
they havent released study fees or book lists for 2018...


Tell me about it.,, some of us need to plan and budget


booklists are out.. fees = NOT.
Hijabi.Lawyer
Moderator
Posts: 2705
graphgraph
Points: 7223
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Attempting to complete an LLB through the maze called UNISA

*** no Whatsapp - DO NOT ask for groups or details ***
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#281821
Re:I Just cant help myself S2 2017 2 Weeks, 4 Days ago Karma: 1
Hi Guys

Hope you are all well!

Finished my last paper yesterday Hope everyone's exams went well

Please can you Kindly assist me I have registered for FAC3701 this semester now I am looking at which FAC (3rd year module to register next year) for code 98302.

I know there was a discussion forum somewhere for it but I can't remember where I saw it, where students recommended FAC3701 with FAC3704 / FAC3703 saying they are similarly but I can't remember the exact code.

Thank you for your assistance in advance

Kind Regards,
7755
Second Year Boarder
Posts: 127
graphgraph
Points: 462
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#281822
Re:I Just cant help myself S2 2017 2 Weeks, 4 Days ago Karma: 2
Hijabi.Lawyer wrote:
Question : even tho the marks have already been released.. the tabs for the subject are still available

anyone else get that? or just me?


Me too, I’m owing, waiting anxiously for payday tomorrow to pay them but it’s not disappearing as if I have a supp!!!
Cindz84
Fresh Out of Matric
Posts: 10
graphgraph
Points: 277
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#281823
Re:I Just cant help myself S2 2017 2 Weeks, 4 Days ago Karma: 1
Hijabi.Lawyer wrote:
peppadew wrote:
Hijabi.Lawyer wrote:
u know what irritates me
they havent released study fees or book lists for 2018...


Tell me about it.,, some of us need to plan and budget


booklists are out.. fees = NOT.


I have tried but it doesn't seem like its been updated. Fac1503 says no prescribed books for 2018. I know it required a textbook this year (1st and 2nd semester).
ZBooysens
Second Year Boarder
Posts: 98
graphgraph
Points: 315
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
S2 2017
FLS1501, FLS1502, SJD1501, CIP2601
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#281826
Re:I Just cant help myself S2 2017 2 Weeks, 4 Days ago Karma: 1
On myunisa's home page it states unisa will be releasing results from the 13/11 and the deadline is 15/12. I wont be surprised if I only get my results on 15/12. 0/4
ZBooysens
Second Year Boarder
Posts: 98
graphgraph
Points: 315
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
S2 2017
FLS1501, FLS1502, SJD1501, CIP2601
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#281830
Re:I Just cant help myself S2 2017 2 Weeks, 4 Days ago Karma: 9
ZBooysens wrote:
On myunisa's home page it states unisa will be releasing results from the 13/11 and the deadline is 15/12. I wont be surprised if I only get my results on 15/12. 0/4


i feel the exact same way....
poppie10
Third Year Boarder
Posts: 165
graphgraph
Points: 933
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
Go to topPage: 1...45678910...13

Advertisement

Polls

Are you happy with Unisa's online registration process?